(OT) Holiday suggestions.

Me and my better half are discussing where to go on holiday next. At the moment it's between Goa and Mexico.

Anyone got any experience of either? Any location suggestions?

Any input appreciated.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

try

uk.rec.cars.whereshouldigoonholiday

Reply to
fishman

Come to Scotland, cheaper to get to and if you steer clear of Glasgow/Edinburgh, there's less dirty people with nasty diseases. (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

:o) the Mrs likes the warm weather...sorry.

Reply to
Mason

Yes, but more nasty people with dirty diseases...... ;)

Dan

Reply to
-=Dan=- ©

Far far far too many British people. I fancy somewhere

1 - sunny 2 - different 3 - interesting 4 - exotic

Just got back from egypt and we can decide where to go next.

Reply to
Mason

Couple of my mates just went to Mexico, they liked it, 'cept the hurricane that made them be stuck there in shitty weather for a few extra days.

Reply to
DanTXD

I think i'd avoid bad weather seasons. a lot of the other locations we'd like to goto really arn't advisable some times of the year.

Reply to
Mason

I went to Peru over last Christmas and New Year's. Pretty good - I met up with someone staying in Mexico City who seemed to be enjoying it. Depends what kinda holiday you'd want, but I would definately go to just about anywhere in S.America if the opportunity arose.

Still, Goa is actually on my list of places to go as well...

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

Try uk.rec.ignorethreadsclearlylabeledasOTunlessyouplanonbeingconstructive.

Reply to
Mason

I think it's down to Goa and Mexico now.. just loouing at prices.

Reply to
Mason