Thoughts or suggestions...

I have a brand new 06 Pilot and I managed to put a sweet little ding in the paint this weekend. It is not as much a ding a small spot where the paint got chewed up. Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts. I am going by the dealership to see what they think. Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
AngusBull

Dealer parts departments typically sell touchup paint that is an exact match. It's expensive (relatively) but it is an exact match.

Pep Boys has a section of auto body repair kits that might offer you some sand paper etc. that is just right to make it as neat a job as possible. They sell auto paint, too, but an exact match isn't likely.

"AngusBull" wrote

Reply to
Elle

Dealership can point you to the ding repair guy they use on their trade in's. Wife's Mazda got keyed during the last presidential election, and had to have the right side repainted. The yellow was close, but they didn't paint the door handles, so they are a different shade. bob

Reply to
N.E.Ohio Bob