OT:I think I have become very, very Pikey.

I would hope so. It's cream from our dairy that it's made with. =20

--=20 Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, =A32.50 just for signing up:

Conor

I nearly always get Tesco Cola. It's really close in taste to Coca-Cola and you can't fault it at the price! Lidl's king prawns are fantastic, as is their 'big can' ravioli - nearest thing to fresh beef ravioli. Not sure about the vodka but if you pick well then there's some decent value wine amongst the dross. Aldi have OysterStout at a very good price.

Nothing pikey about recognising good quality instead of expensive marketing :)

Reply to
Ken (the sane one)

It's ok. But if I'm buying jars of sauce rather than paste or making my own, I prefer Shere Kahn or Geeta's

Reply to
Elder

Ahhhh good. Glad to know I don't have to order my "leisure wear" and baseball cap now.

Reply to
Elder