OT ish Garmin Mobile XT

Installed this on my phone over the weekend ahead of next week's trip. It works fine if you have a postcode but it's not much cop without one, you have to go through relatively large city areas with no town search, then if there is more than one road with the same name in that area it's guess work to pick it. The only other complaint is it's a bit late in giving instructions compared to TomTom. Still if you have a S3 phone with GPS it's a cheap option (would be better if my phone was touch screen).

Reply to
Depresion