OT: Oldnewsbaby.com

If you find a website, that you know everyone is going to be talking about in a couple of days, put the link through oldnewsbaby.com

It's the bragging rights site, register, and add the link, so if any tells you about it, just email the direct reference to oldnewsbaby.com.

It's a mate at works site, but has already been mentioned on a load of US newspapers and their sites.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Have you put the link on it? If not, why not? Seems silly posting a site you're not going to use :)

Reply to
Chet

I've put a couple of links on. but not relating to that rolls engined SD1, because Ronny had already found that, even if the car itself is Oldnews, I didn't know it was featured on the PPCmag site until Ronny mentioned it.

Ronny should oldnewsbaby it, he found it first.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar