[OT] Uni results.

No no, all we need is a micrometer...

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Heh, judging by the crap you spout on here there's now way you'd even get past the first year of my degree! In fact I doubt you would have even been able to do the A Levels

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

In common with yourself I have a degree in intellectual onanism................

Ken

The system has been dumbed down to such an extent, I would need to have a bit of a knock on the head, to be able to descend to the sort of level where I would be able to understand much of what goes on..............

Reply to
Ken

Keep em coming...............falsely attributing posts to others, really is reflective of the fact that you are perhaps just as dim as the pimply adolescents who also seem to post here.............

Ken

Bzzt wrong, whereas your one claim to fame is being a wanker, I have a couple of degrees, thanks for asking.

Reply to
Steve Firth

No such thing, every post traces back to one or more of your stupid aliases.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Shame you behave as though you are far far dimmer than most of the pimply chavs that post here then..............

Ken

What so I can get a good job earning lots of money, and go out and buy a super duper Saab, or an even cooler Skoda.........................lol

Ken

So says a poster who has more socks than M&S...............

Ken

Thanks for proving my point. You're clearly an idiot!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Would you perhaps disagree that standards today are far far lower than they were say 20 yrs ago?

Ken

No................I would never want to own either..............

Ken

You still haven't told us what you got Chris?

Any why not use the name Chris? Why ken? I mean, Chris is an ok name? Why hide behind Ken?

Reply to
DanTXD

In the opinion of an uneducated libeller like you eh?

Reply to
Steve Firth

That's a lie, from a libeller.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Good for you. Neither do I at the moment. That's not to say there isnt some decent Skoda/Saabs out there

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

You seem a bit behind the times..............I had the defamation action struck out last week.............

And as to being uneducated please remember I am not the one that spends hours posting bollocks to this type of group, in the hope of impressing pimply teenagers..............

Ken

I have never defamed anyone..........thats why the lunatic that suggested I had, lost his action against me!

Reply to
Ken

Still waiting for you to tell us what you got at Uni there Ken.

Reply to
DanTXD