OT:webhosting new server

I have bought another server ,this one is another USA server but I can now offer unlimited bandwidth and much bigger websites, it also comes with the brand new XPCpanel 2004 which comes with FANTASTICO, this allows you to instantly set up better scripts, and is real nice.

Let me know if you want to move, prices wont change.

Ronny

Ronny

Is there a demo?

Reply to
Chet

Blogs: b2 b2evolution Nucleus pMachine Free WordPress Customer Support:

Crafty Syntax Live Help Help Center Live osTicket PHP Support Tickets Support Logic Helpdesk Support Services Manager E-Commerce: CubeCart OS Commerce

Other Scripts: Moodle Noah's Classifieds Open-Realty phpAdsNew PHPauction phpCOIN phpFormGenerator phpLinks WebCalendar

You get all that

heres a demo

user name demo pass demo

I love it :) hence why I am getting a new server

Reply to
Ronny

I have one, for the ren turb one

Reply to
Chet

Ok mate will give you details on MSN later

Reply to
Ronny