Just bought a car

Just picked up a car for tidying up, Golf GTI 5 door White, MOT and tax, BBS alloys, needs serious cleaning and valeting, 150 quid :) K reg

Whats it worth once I tidy it

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny

Bit more than that I reckon unless it needs metal replacing and a respray, or a serious ammount VW parts.

Looks like you will need that GSF/Eurocarparts account then. :)

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Depends, is it rusty? How sound is the engine? Any history? Does everything work? Pics? I think a little for info is needed :)

Assuming the tyres are good, and theres not a lot of scuffs, the alloys are probly worth £150 tho :)

Reply to
DanTXD

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, Ronny decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Mk2? If so, I could be interested.....