I saw this and thought of you:

You know you want it ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Yes, I know I do, too.

Reply to
Adrian

I wouldn't mind it for stupid value. But even at that price I would kill it with the commute.

Reply to
Elder

A freind of mine who is a bit mental (spends much time in a special ward for long periods no joke) has a Citroen DS. He spent years restoring it at a absolutely total rebuild cost of over 70k. Thats not a typo. Hese a bit extreme... Now you know hes lost the plot? Its perfect. As new. He even got michelin to restart a production line for the original oem tyres at silly money. And the same for the front and rear screens. Now hes doing a mechsersmit (spelling?) 3 wheeler, and a bmw 3 wheeler...

Reply to
Burgerman

Well, well, well... The thick plottens.

That car was being given away to a good home a couple of months ago. At that stage, it had a single-digit registration plate on it...

Reply to
toomany2cvs

Hmmm, in which case, I'd be more than a little concerned that the car never went near an MOT testing station.....

Reply to
SteveH