Reply to
DanTXD

Topgear says so.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

You should know.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Should I? I'd have thought gays being gay was common knowledge anyway.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Well, he's (apparently) going to steal all my cars, then use them to tow my house away, then he's going to burn it down.

Bring it on..... I reckon he couldn't even pronounce where I live, let alone find it.

Heh.

Reply to
SteveH

That's 'cause your from the land where men are odd and sheep are nervous.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Yes but the women are all big titted, and some of them even remember to shave occasionally!.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

That's not shaving, that's shearing. Get some glasses....

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Pah! can't even get that right:

'The men are men and the sheep are slightly apprehensive'

Reply to
SteveH

Have I walked into UKRM by mistake ?

Reply to
BORG

The 202 goes from Uxbridge to Ruislip

Reply to
BORG

Hehe, absolutely classic, seriously :)

You go out of your way to make a new thread to give me that challenge, and then get all uppitty when it blows up in your face.

If there's one thing you never fail to do, it's that you never fail to provide optimum entertainment. Mr H., I salute you !

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Dude, seriously - lighten up a little. Who cares where the f*ck he lives as long as it's many miles away. This is Usenet, everything on here is just pure simple entertainment.

Even joking about damage to people's property because of a bit of meaningless riling between people who don't even know each other is

*really* not cool.
Reply to
Lordy.UK

Working, strangely enough.

Reply to
Pete M

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, BORG wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

Nah, UKRM is funnier than this, and has Nigel.

Reply to
Pete M

Hehe, what did I say about backpedalling... :)))

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Lordy, nip over there and change the record. There's a good lad.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I'm waiting for the old standard about stacking shelves... you *know* he wants to post it.

Come on, Lordy, don't disappoint your public.

Reply to
SteveH

If I knew what a 'remanent' was, I might give it a go. Oh sorry, that was another 'irony', wasn't it.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Soz lad, not my record player. Didn't start it but I'm sure as hell enjoying it :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK