Paging Lordy

Seeing as you fancy yourself as some sort of 'netkop' type, what with you posting my surname and all that.

Fancy digging up my address and posting it?

I mean, a man of your abilities must be able to get your hands on this kind of sensitive and confidential information.

Reply to
SteveH

Hehe, I really did hit a sore spot, didn't I :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Oops, nearly forgot - the answer was just off of Cowbridge Rd btw.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

am I warm?

i dont think u really want me to post ur address online, all kinds of freaks about oO

Reply to
Theo

You're a bit shit at this, aren't you?

Reply to
SteveH

LOL, is that the best threat you can come up with monkey boy?

You must be new here.

Reply to
Conor

You obviously aren't either.

It is "YOU'RE not English".

Reply to
Conor

Yup.

CF82 7FD.

HTH

Reply to
Lordy.UK

There is a few of you in the land of Sheep. You ever lived in Treochy?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Actually there are two listed in Hengoed. But I won't list street addresses.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Too late, I already gave that away. You can see into his front room using Google Earth :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

that the only thing you could pick on? thats pathetic.

Reply to
Theo

how the f*ck is that a threat, its called I dont want to post ur information online... nob cheese.

Reply to
Theo

Ah, I used google groups to locate where his 75 was when it failed the MOT and he was tempted to sell it. then I used infodisk to locate any SH's in that general area.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Congratulations, you win the prize for being able to operate

However, you may or may not have operated it correctly.

It's good, but....

Besides, it's hardly like I go out of my way to cover my tracks, so to speak, so.....

DILLIGAF?

I bet you feel all big and superior now.

Small things and all that.

Reply to
SteveH

BT.com could have saved you the hassle.

Reply to
SteveH

We've heard that one countless times before.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

And yet, you all still insist on whining on about it...

Reply to
DanTXD

Peugeots are shit.

-- JackH