Paging Lordy

You enjoy stacking the top shelf don't you sheep shagger.

(is that better?)

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

You disappoint me, Tim, I mean, you can do better than that.

Reply to
SteveH

Rover owner?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

*snort*
Reply to
SteveH

Come and say that to my face...

... Ikea... Spring Ram... Monday...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Motion abandoned :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Hehe, I'm know I'm going to regret that one. Come on then, get it over with :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

I don't recall JackH ever posting pictures of his missus on the net, for you to start laying out insults like that about. Unless you've met her of course, that is.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

you must all have mongers for girls, otherwise u wouldn't be wasting ur lives on usenet.

Reply to
Theo