Paging meddlers

Give us a clue as to where to hide the wires from my meddling (central locking fitted. I doubt that really counts as a mod). Or how to get wires from the a pillars where they come in from the door bellows up to the head unit in the middle of the dash...

It would also be nice if anyone with any ideas as to how the window runners are secured to the inside of the door frame would give me a clue - mine rattle a bit when the window's down and the door's slammed. Is it a case of the rubbers that guide the glass going crap and allowing it to swing about, or are they actually loose (I'd look myself, but I'm 30 miles away from my car...

Reply to
Doki