Production Car Trials.

Today I have mostly been offroading for the first time in Production Car Trials in my Mazda.

I don't know how I did yet, I know I didn't win, but I'm hoping I didn't come last.

I had a good laugh, and learned that Morgans are actually good for something. Well, they were better at it than me and my car anyway.

Apparently skinny tyres, low pressures on the driven wheels and ballast are the key. None of which I knew before today.

Unusually I didn't take any pictures of it.

Recommended.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

A mate of mine used to trials a few Skoda Estelles, reckoned it was stunning fun.

Reply to
Elder

The reason the Skinny one didn't win anything is because he wasn't aware of the need to bribe the marshalls with sweeties to get a good score. I was there too and I've just thawed out. Incidentally, an Estelle would be a very good choice of car for a PCT.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle