Paging PeteM

of a trek though.

Reply to
Elder

Wiltshire? It's not that far. Only about 200 miles.

Reply to
Conor

Tis rather cheap that. The reg suggests it's an ex-VAG press / demo / fleet car.

I've got my eye on a few interesting things at the moment, something like 25 cars on 'watch' on fleabay with a couple of other things possibly in the pipeline.

Problem is, don't want to buy anything until I know what is going on.

I'm torn between a rather lovely Omega 3.0 Elite, an Impreza Turbo, and /that/ S80.

Reply to
Pete M

It is if it is a £10 scrap shed that you've gotten the train all that way for and really can't be arsed to get another ticket back.

Reply to
Elder

Transporter 2 as well isn't it?

Reply to
Elder

I suppose that being into Capris, it doesn't seem to be too unusual in that respect.

Reply to
Conor

Yeah. Quite like them.

Reply to