Paging Timo

Do you want it Sir... do you Sir?

(I'm off on holiday on Saturday, so can drop over one evening before then if you did still want it - what spec was Sir looking for RAM wise?)

Reply to
JackH

Same or similar spec as the one I've already got, right?

1GB would do, anything more would be a bonus. No disks needed as mentioned already.
Reply to
Timo Geusch

Actually tonight would be ideal if I might be so bold - had to take a couple of days off sick so I'm likely to have to work late then next few days...

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Okey dokey... I'll be over once I've had my tea - this one is just the base unit (no monitors left unless you wanted to shell out for a 19"). :-)

Reply to
JackH

It'll be at least as good as the last one, maybe better.

Okey dokey.

Reply to
JackH

'ow much for the 19" (assuming it's an LCD) and does it have both VGA and DVI connectors? Take one of your 17" in p/x?

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Hmmm... they normally fetch about £80 to £90 on their own, hence a basic system without RAM upgrade with one of these works out to £150 normally taking into account a bit of discount as its a package.

Looking at ebay, the L1740T like you have (IIRC, that's what was bundled with that last system), appear to be fetching about £40 on eBay at the mo.

It has just the one VGA in, like most monitors - HP 1940T if you wanted to check out the spec.

Don't really want a PX if I am honest - trying to clear stuff / accumulate cash to pay for all the vehicles I seem to be ending up with at the mo, not collate more IT kit. ;-)

Reply to
JackH

Sounds reasonable. Are they height-adjustable (because the 17" isn't...). Anyway, for that sort of dosh bring it over and we can talk about it in more detail.

I can always fleabay the 17" one.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Aye... height adjustable. :-)

Indeed.

Ok... see you a bit later.

Reply to
JackH

I lied... it does have DVI as well as VGA. :-)

Reply to
JackH

Even better, although the machine here only has one DVI and one VGA port.

Reply to
Timo Geusch