Incredible hotrod.

The maniac in me thinks that's the dog's nob. That skull rules

Reply to
Abo

for those that use a poor mans newsreader who can't be arsed to cut and paste please? where's dan when you need him

Reply to
Vamp

I totally put it all together, viewed it, closed it, and then read your reply! D'oh!

But because I'm so lovely:

:-)

I have to say I agree with one of the replies and I preferred it unpainted as well. I mean, it needed to be painted as it was all mis-matched primers etc, and it was FAR to nice to waste and be made into a

Reply to
DanB

totally agree with that last statement and thanks for copying the link was far to lazy yesterday

Reply to
Vamp

Yes, that's spot on mate.

Thanks for posting the link, I couldn't be arsed. My newsreader's s**te too :-)

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

doesn't do it for me, but those headers are gorgeous :-)

james

Reply to
jamesd1974