Photo album

You know the photo album also supports Video's in most formats :)

Just so you know, but try not to make them too big lol

Ronny

Reply to
ron

I can't help but make drive-by videos big, because it takes so long with the slowness of the kid! :)

Reply to
DervMan

I reckon Dan should make a short film of the making of his big sandwich - wonder how much bandwidth that'd use in a month :-)

Peter

-- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

Reply to
AstraVanMan