Photoshop wallpapers

Give us some clues. I've got a site that gets a few hits. How many hits do you get, and where do you get the ads? Extra cash whilst sitting on arse would be very nice.

Reply to
Doki

"This website is now getting 140,000 Unique IP individual page views (so you only get counted once!) hits per month." A few then :P.

Reply to
Doki

Google... AdSense?

Personally my sites get about 2800 hits per day - unique.

Reply to
Burgerman

Nowt like that on my page. Need to think of something people are as interested in as Nitrous to write about :P.

Reply to
Doki