been modding

well i aint but a guy on imoc has with my pics :)

vamp

Oh dear.

Reply to
James Grabowski

Reply to
dojj

What has image got to do with it's handling ?

Look at the Boxster for instance, that's one of the biggest girly wine bar poncing p00f cars around, yet it's a brilliant drive.

Reply to
Lordy

My names Carl, and I like MR2's

Sounds like a local self help group :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

There's a coincidence, because my name is Carl too, and I like skodas :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

You should find your self a nice rally spec 136 Rapid with the tweaks my mate has made (his a 130 rapid with single downdraft and full interior).

Slightly tweaked cam, his own brand of porting on the head, a weber carb from a Ford jetted to suit, and a Skoda Group B exhaust from CZ.

Has been dynoed at 109bhp at the wheels from a 1.3 8valve 5 port engine. I've seen a 135bhp Favorit using a heavy tweaked twin Dellorto DHLA'd

136 engine.

BTW the 130 Rapid, was as quick round Curborough Sprint track as a 2 litre Alfa TC engined Rapid, felt as grunty, and actually felt faster than the Saab Turbo 8 valve that took me round Anglesey in August.

A mate has just bought a nice H reg very clean condition with only 19k on the clock, and a single Weber, and Group B exhaust, and another mate has picked up a totally standard Estelle 120 4 speed, D reg, with just

900 miles on the clock for £700. He is going to store it.

Hasn't even had the first running in service yet according the service book intervals.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

WTF !

900 miles ?!?!?!
Reply to
Nom

Yep, genuine 900 miles.

Original UK spec but fitted in Czechoslovakia Uniroyals, which had all bulged in the side wall from being sat.

Looks like at some point it had had a paint repair done on the rear wheel arch (but very early on as it had faded exactley the same as the original paint), but sometimes they came of the boats needing some body repair from the crossing anyway. No sags in the seats but one small sig burn on the passenger seat. The back of the rear seat had faded somewhat as they do, but had non of the rot to the fabric from the sun as my 3 years newer 59k miles one had. Carpet spotless, and rubber mats still shining.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Now that's just silly !

Reply to