Pimp My Ride

In article , snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk says...
I see they use Drivesoft. It is shit. But the drivesoft offices is 3 doors down from the "Pimp" production offices.
They have been offered better, for free, but chose to keep paying out money for an inferior system
Stupid is as stupid does.
Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar
saw that episode, that was a yankee escort which they found out was the dodgiest cut and shut they've ever seen so the got him a brand new car! i dunno what the new car was but i've seen house bricks and even 80's volvo's with better styling, far to square! :)
Reply to
Vamp
In article , snipped-for-privacy@none.com says...
It is a Scion XB.
It is the trendy youth brand of Toyotas. There is a Scion model that is based on a Corolla, but is cheaper and better specced.
You basically get a basic car cheap, but can spec all sorts of silly stuff like big wheels, DVD, superchargers etc.
Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar
It was a Scion XB although in the UK showing the didn't have the copyright permissions to say the name of the car, reminded me of a suzuki wagon R.
Michael
Reply to
Michael Kent
I quite like the xB it's very much a Jap design, that said I'd probably take the tC but wouldn't go near the xA too dull. £11k for a 160bhp 2.4 (tC) with most of the added bits (£8718 for it without the extra bits) the xB with it's 1.5l VVT-I starts from £7.5k not bad for a real 5 seater. Climbing to £10k when you add all the TRD kit, alloys and some other little bits . That's also by far the best car maker's web site I have been to. (add the TRD Quick shift to the xB)
Reply to
Depresion
agreed cool site! shame they don't bring the models over here with the steering wheel on the proper side :)
Reply to
Vamp
I think they sold the xB in Japan as the Bb so that's going to be RHD and the tC is the Avensis with a better looking body and interior oh and much better price tag.
Reply to
Depresion
I've seen one or two of those thingys, in silver being driven around not far from here. Weirdly, they were both being driven by very cute looking azn girls. I'm still thinking it was part of some sneaky bit of viral marketing. (this was the first time i saw a scion, i have to admit i thought 'wtf someone shrunk their H2 in the wash')
Reply to
pi(obfuscated)
"pi(obfuscated)" wrote
Probably rich students. When I was at uni there were some crazy cars on Dubai plates driving around :)
Reply to
fishman
Possibly, but mostly the rich students around here are from middle/far east. They just stand about in Sean John shirts smoking imported marlboro lights :D
Reply to
pi(obfuscated)

Site Timeline Threads