PING: dojj

You're from somewhere near Southall aren't ya? Any idea what was causing all the traffic chaos around there this afternoon? I was there at around

3:30-4pm ish and it was absolute chaos? Or is it normally like that when schools are out, with people taking kids shopping etc.??

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

it was visakhi like crimbo, but for Sikhs we were 305 year old on Wednesday don't cha know :) that and the roadwork's at the iron bridge that cost you about 40 minutes and you have what can only be described as absolute chaos :)

it's much better on a normal day, you only have to wait for half the time :) just avoid it on a Sunday afternoon it's pandemonium :)

Reply to
dojj

Ah, had a funny feeling it might be some sort of religious festival.

That's the railway bridge on the Uxbridge Road nearish the hospital, right? I went over the bridge with the width restriction (coming from Gilette Corner) and half way over I turned around and went the other way.

Heh! Cheers, will do.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan