*ping* Meatball

Came across this whilst browsing the 'portal' posted on my Uni sales/wants bored -

FOR SALE HONDA CIVIC VTI

Item description: HONDA CIVIC 1.6 VTI,GREY,5DR,ALLOYS,ABS,5MNTHS TAX,1OMNTHS MOT,VGC,E/W E/WING MIRRORS,SNRF,90K MILES,FSH,

Price: £1195

Let me know if you want the phone number with it!

Reply to
DanTXD

Doesn't say what year. And I wanted a 3 door. Sound like it might be either a saloon, or a EK I wanted an EG6 (3 door hatch thing).

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

NeedforSwede2

Doesn't say what year. And I wanted a 3 door. Sound like it might be either a saloon, or a EK I wanted an EG6 (3 door hatch thing).

You're welcome ;-)

Reply to
DanTXD

No worries. but thanks for spotting it for me.