Ping Vamp & Need4swede

Just watched a Top Gear episode last night from 1990 (William Woollard at al) where Tiff tests the "new" MR2 Mk2 and the Celica, was interesting (or as interesting as the older Top Gear gets).

Tiff was very svelte, and Clarkson had the most ridiculous haircut :)

I'll search out the torrent if you're interested.

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

I'm interested. I'm into series 6 of top gear now. 2 or 3 episodes a day.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Might need to chase that one up.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

It starts again on November 13 as well. I can't wait.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Maybe for you. I have to download it monday morning. : )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Yup. Good stuff. Somthing to do on a Sunday evening.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Everybody the website

has all the top gear and 5th gear links you could wish for

Reply to
fishman

How old though?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Eh?? I don't understand your question.

It's got a bunch of episodes from 1989 and 1990 and all current episodes too.

Reply to
fishman

Including VBH?

hmm.... could be worth a look...

Actually, it'd be fascinating to compare the early Top Gear (incl Tiff, Quentin, JC et al) with Fifth Gear, say, given that Fifth Gear was supposedly the whole programme and everyone associated with it on Channel 5. Obviously excluding JC, before someone points that out...

Nick

Reply to
NickD

How far back, I remember TG from thr 70's

Reply to
NeedforSwede2