porsche turbo

hi

i don't follow porsche, or any sport car co. for that matter closely

but why doesn't porsche's website display any 911 turbo's?

they only display carrera's.

is the 911 turbo no longer in production, or something?

Reply to
Lawrence L.

Because the 996 is out of production and the new 997 Turbo isn't out yet.

Reply to
John Doe II
997 Turbo is due in a few months, probably with somewhere right around 500 horsepower. In the meantime, I think the two Porsche dealers nearest me still have a couple of 996 Turbos floating around the lot, so I have to imagine other dealers might as well.
Reply to
Filmophile