911 non turbo to turbo upgrade.. ?

Anyone have any info on making this conversion, I also plan on going with

the 3.0 to 3.6 big bore kit.. any ideas ? > its a 1982 super clean car worth restoring .. but I want it to move when I > smash the gas.. not interisted in a 350 > conversion.. I have a 2003 corvette already.. :)
Reply to
jerry lopez

I suspect their will be direct tradeoffs between cost, longivity, drivability and HP. Guaranteed to be FUN car when finished.

Reply to
C McFaul