Project

Have a look at my mp3Car project At

charlie

In article , snipped-for-privacy@tock.dk spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Looks like a good system build start.

Keep it up, I look forward to seeing the updates as you go on with it.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Nice project developing. Just like someone else responded, keep updating your site, and now and then anouncing your progress in the newsgroups.

btw, as for the touch screen, if it's plastic coated, take good car of it. If you have fuel or oil on your hands you can mark up the screen permently. Might want to look for one of those dispossible protective screen covers for it.

later,

tom

***************** Check Us Out *****************
Bringing back low-cost online car ads to the web!
Reply to
newsgroups01REMOVEME

charlie raved thus:

:: Have a look at my mp3Car project :: At

Seems like a lot of trouble to go to when you can just buy an mp3 head unit...

IMHO you should whip the head unit and the bottom liner out, stick a colour touch screen in the gap and do a full car PC with mp3, satnav, internet etc.

Reply to

If you follow the pages through, it looks to be the way it is going.

Not obvious from the start though.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo