Question for Burgerman

I'm thinking of doing my Direct Access in your town. You're a motorbikey person, can you recommend a decent training school? The ones on the DSA website either have their phones disconnected or the number has changed and is now permanently off the hook...

Reply to
fishman

Err,,, when I took my bike test it was on a 250 kh kawasaki in 1976! You had to ride around the block and stop when he held his hand up. After that I lost track of all the engine size/test/part1/2/ bhp limits, cc limits/ time limits etc... So I havent a clue! Sorry.

Reply to
Burgerman

try yell.com maybe

Reply to