The return of MG...

So, that's going to sell well then...

Reply to
DanB

I'm still trying to work out the logic.

500 cars. £16,000 each.

It's taken months to reach this stage.

How, exactly, are they going to support a workforce with that thing?

I reckon it stands a small chance, though, as the new MX5 is very closed-in feeling. I hate TF suspension though, it's nothing like as capable as the MG F for real-world driving conditions.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

Maybe - have to see how the build and reliability hold up - although I'm not in the majority with this opinion the TF drove better than the mazda and had more occupant and luggage space.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp