Quite funny. And worksafe

As long as you don't work for NuLabour.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Very good, especially the Wilf Lunn tashes on the dogs.

Cheers.

Reply to
conkersack

Whatever happened to Wilf Lunn and Heinz Wolff?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Are you old enough to remember "The great egg race" ? :)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Loved it mate. Absolutley Fabtastic. I remember Heinz with his mad range of bow ties, and the crown of hair arround the bald top when the hair was still black.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Prof Heinz Wolf teaches at Brunel University,

Dom.

Reply to
Dom Lodge

Opened up a nationwide travel agents with his sister Polly.

Developed a range of tinned beans.

Might not be strictly true.

Reply to
conkersack

Fantastic. Really showing his age now. Jesus.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I believe he may have been involved in a large range tinned beans openers, at some point in his career.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Short range ones just ain't gonna hit the mark, eh?

Reply to
conkersack

Did you ever see the great egg race?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Dunno, can't recall the name, but if it was an early to mid 80s programme that started with some synth music and a video of a robotic arm moving eggs around, then I've seen a couple of them I think. Don't remember much about it though.

But if you're on about the marathon run by massive eggs, then no. Sorry.

Reply to
conkersack

IIRC it opened with Popcorn.

Reply to