racing incident, honest!

Went to Buckmore Park last week..

there I was, minding my own business driving round nice and easy, trying to put in a decent lap time and keep ahead of my brother who was hot on my heels - when I come round the final bend and there's some guy facing the wrong way in the middle of the track! I think I may have surprised him a little bit...

absolutely ruined my race, but still bloody good fun! Must go again soon >:D

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

Ouch!!!!!!