Re: anastasiaer, we are here

> Dear Judges, Lawyers, Policemen, Guards, Counselors, Taxpayers, et. al., >

Spam and crap as it is, there does appear to be a lot of sense in there, even if it is deeply smothered in poetic, emotive spin bullshit.

Very elaborate way to harvest emails isn't it.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Yup, I actually read this one. Quite why it was on a UK car group is a bit of a mystery, unless it's part of a carpet bombing campaign - but it didn't seem to be crossposted.

Reply to
Andrew Kirby

That us what surprised me. Aimed at Americans, but only posted to one UK group?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

spammers realised that random, xposts are generally identified for what they are, however, multiple single posts to one groups, and at least 3 people read it...

Reply to
pi

In article , pi

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

:)

Reply to
pi

Seems to have been crossposted a bit, somehow blindly, though... maybe just a mass send. I've seen it in rec.music.hip-hop, too.

Reply to
Simon Burrows