Re: Another "What Car" post.

In fact, theres a low miler with FSH going for 1500. These things appear to be a bit of a sneaky bargain.

Reply to
DanTXD

Perth is nice. ; )

Fraser

PS if you do, bring a TVR or an M3 over with you. You'll make a packet PPS Fuel is around 50p a litre here.

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, DanTXD decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Independant rear suspension. For some obscure reason they only fitted it for a couple of years, then it they appear to have gone back to beam axles again.

I'd like an A8 4.2, but they're not in the bargain bucket yet. The Audi V8 (replaced the 200, predecessor of the A8) was manically unreliable.

Reply to
Pete M

Yeah, I've got a mate who lives in Sweden, he says it's excellent but a touch on the pricey side. Nice birds though.

Reply to
conkersack

[...]

Finland was the first foreign country I visited, hard act to follow. :)

I was in Malmö the other week and thought "I could live here"...

I reckon the newly EC Baltics must have lots of opportunity going on too.

...but you get those too. :)

Alistair J Murray

Malmö price and Edinburgh price seem much the same thing. Housing is a

*lot* cheaper in Sweden though.

Alistair J Murray

I wouldn't know to be honest. My mate lives in Stockholm though.

Sounds sweet. Get yourself over there. What is it about Sweden (other than the flange) that interests you? For myself it's the winter, snow, etc. Just curious.

Reply to
conkersack

Meatballs, Cranberry, Gravy and Absolute. That will do for starters.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Sweden is *very* comfortable with being Sweden.

It makes it a comfortable place to be.

The food's good too. :)

Alistair J Murray

I know I have one!

Reply to
Burgerman

Been watching Floyds Fjord Fiesta on one of the digital channels, scandinavian snap does look like top stuff indeed.

Reply to
conkersack

as does scandinavian snatch... at Glastonbury I was sitting in one of the beer tents next to two drop-dead gorgeous scandinavian girls. I think they were twins. Or maybe I had double vision

Reply to
fishman

In news:43395c62$0$49018$ snipped-for-privacy@news.sunsite.dk, Pete M decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Hmm, been mooching about on Fleabay and Subaru Legacy Turbos appear to be pretty cheap.

I don't know if it's the TimoEffectT, or if it's just because they're hardly pretty and getting on a bit.

Tempting though, I've seen a few with 300k miles on, which must mean they're slightly bombproof at least.

Reply to
Pete M