Anybody care to guess what happened when...?

Kermit had Falken 185/60s on the front, and some funky unheard of brand of

145/80s on the back, both on a 13" rim?

:-)

Reply to
DervMan

You followed the uk.rec.cars.mods law of Ka ownership?

Reply to
doki

LOL, no not quite...

Reply to
DervMan

Your fuel economy improved by 0.001mpg?

Reply to
DanTXD

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, DanTXD decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Bitchy, and you beat me to it... Tw@

Reply to
Pete M

:-)

Reply to
DanTXD

I have no idea. But I guess the Ka would have been quicker in a straight line though...

Reply to
DervMan

You know with the last MSN message you left me, I'd think that either my disease is spreading or you were trying to achieve 47.7 mpg from the Peugeot...?

Reply to
DervMan

In news:O7vee.508$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe3-win.ntli.net, DervMan decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Heh, I was lumbered with a 525 TDS last night, and I have to admit I kept staring at the "Dervman Dial", as it appeared to be stuck in the "50 mpg" section.

Much prefer the one in the Merc that actually bloody moves.

Reply to
Pete M

Rumbled...

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

you finally realised you have been driving a gay mans car all this time?

Reply to
Vamp

Whereas it seems that you still haven't...

(c;

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I was driving to the hospital - i'm never in a rush to get there. And it was 46.6mpg :) Doing 65 on A-roads and about 80 on the dual bits.

Reply to
DanTXD

Pot ? Kettle ? Black ?

:)

Reply to
LordyUK

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.ntlworld.com, LordyUK decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Don't be daft, a 206 is a lesbian schoolteachers car ;-)

(says me who owns a Golf Cabriolet, D'oh)

Reply to
Pete M

That's a given, but what about MR2s?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Which would be fine if Vamp didn't have an MR2 :)

YTC :D

Reply to
DanTXD

You decided to have the skinny tyres in front of you, and did it 50 on a damp road without even slowing?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

mines the more blokey MKII not Girly/gay mans MK3 :)

Reply to
Vamp

You got to 30mph ?

Reply to