Re: anyone know what them Jap mega vans are called?

> Nope, real deal, bright yellow, complete with rear door mural. > BTW, have sent to your NTLworld email address, don't know if it works or > not. > -- > Carl Robson > Car PC Build starts again.
> Homepage:

it works, looks like a toyota hi ace full of yellow paint crashed into the batmobile!

Reply to
Burgerman

Those are the things I want the name for. You know the Japanese have a name for a group of anything, because it tends to become a lifestyle thing rather than a hobby.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Links to some pictures from there.

Non van related:

Still can't find a name for it though.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I really Love these.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Not quite, but at least it is machines.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Cheers. that seems to work. But I was sure I tried that.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Ok it's actually Japanese for bin lorry.

Reply to
Depresion