Ping : Vamp

Since you know your MR2's, do you have any idea what this would sell for in the UK as I can't find one for sale to compare it against.

1996 MR2 Spyder 35000 miles Excellent condition, import grade 4.5 which is about as good as it gets for a car that age. Unfortunately it's not a turbo and it's also an automatic.
Homer

depends funny market for them! on a hot nice day i've seen people get between £8-15k depending on condition ect but most importantly it HAS to be one of the few hundred or so made not a recent conversion done by someone else on a T-bar model. auto lets it down a tad but a lot were sadly, personally at the moment i think £12k asking price is easily grabable ;)

Reply to
Vamp

oh and returning it to standard could make it worth more! easily done by getting a revision 3 spoiler, standard exhaust and wheels off ebay for say around £500 for the lot ;)

Reply to
Vamp

TWELVE THOUSAND POUNDS?!?!?!

Are you taking the piss? Seriously?

Reply to
DanTXD

nope people go mental for them, i've seen a turbo one sell for £15k a year or so back!

Reply to
Vamp

God they look crap with the hood up don't they.

Reply to
fishman

yeah that's what i think too, saw a 350z convertible today, thought the same of that! yuck!

Reply to
Vamp

In that case I'm bringing one over and taking an M3 home.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

bah what you want that german crap for :) you wanna bring a nice Supra over with some big twin turbo's to play with :)

Reply to
Vamp

Vamp I do believe he meant: Bring an MR2 Turbo here, sell it for £15k and take an M3 home with him. Why would he want to take a Supra to the UK (in relevance to the thread subject matter).

Reply to
REMUS

Cheers, decided not to bid on it in the end since it was an auto and the auction report also came through saying the hood was torn and it needed a new windscreen :-(

Reply to
Homer