Re: Arsebandits....

There is a £99 gasless 130amp turbomig coming up at Aldi on Thursday,

> > and cheap 2 roll gasless wire. > Can anybody explain to non-welding me how you can have a gasless MIG? I > thought that was the whole point?

Uses a coated wire which gives off the gas when heated. Much higher running costs than a 'conventional' one though.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

OTOH no bottle hire so I suppose it could be cheaper for the average joe who welds once in a blue moon.

Reply to
Doki

Think it's more expensive than using disposable bottles.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)