Re: Don't drive tired...

Yes you will, because you've put yourself in a position where you are unable to react. I'm not saying you'll have the whole blame, but you could have avoided it.

YOu said you wouldn't tell :(

Reply to
Lordy

If you slow down to 30mph on an NSL road to pass people waiting at junctions, and have pretty sharp reaction time of 0.2 seconds, if someone pulls out in front of you, you'll take 9 feet to start braking. Assuming you're on a dry road, you'll stop in 42 feet. The other bod's got that gap and the length of your car to get into if he wants to f*ck up your day, and as much as you'd like to think so, there's no way you can stop him.

Wait until you hear what I've got on Vamp...

Reply to
Doki