Re: Donate Your Used Car To Charity, Get Tax Deduction

>For values less than $500, the value of the tax deduction comes from

>>the donor's own estimate of the car's value, even if the charity >>receives less money from actually selling the car. Learn more --> >> > Which $ dumbass?

Well it's cross posted to US, Thai, Australian and UK groups. Only a yank could be that bad at geography. One on the F1 group seemed to think Germany was part of the UK.

Reply to
Depresion

Just wondering because US, and Aus have there own $ and one might be worth having (just) and the other is bus fair home.

I'll leave you to decide which is which.

And germany should have been part of the UK. We won it fair and square. Why did we have to give it all back?

Reply to
Elder