Re: ever wonder what a new mustang would look like if...

That's so bad it's positively brilliant.

> > Hmm, I wonder what a Range Rover Mustang would look like..

How about a Smart E-type? Or a Smart Daimler Limousine?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Don't be giving me ideas.

I've spent the last couple of weeks doing unspeakable things to Mk3 Granada running gear as part of a project. I really don't want to have to do something silly to a Smart as well.

Besides, I've got to build this bloody Barkas project when that gets here.

Reply to
Pete M