Re: Help a poor young lad with cancer (please read)

I'm genuinely really really excited at just how big and well attended tomorrow is going to be!!!!

All the uk.rec.cars.* faces that matter will be there, come on everyone, make this something really special.

I've just posted this to the forum set up for this event, but I'll repeat it here - I say we bombard Chester Services with our presence sometime before

11:30am, and leave in one big convoy at 11:30, and head off to Vauxhall from then!!

See you all tomorrow.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

meeting also at Hartshead Moor (as per the forum) at 9. See you tomorrow!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

BAH :(

I'd have been well up for this, if I'd heard about it before TODAY !

Reply to
Nom

In article , snipped-for-privacy@Somewhere.Somewhere spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Early Hibernation? :)