Re: Humour at the expense of Chavs (so you can avoid it if you don't like it).

5. Why are Chavs like slinkies?

>They have no real use but it's great to watch one fall down a flight of >stairs.

The last time I read one of your posts with a mouth full of mouthwash. I now have a pair of minty fresh monitors.

10. How do you get 100 Chavs into a phone box? >Paint three stripes on it.

Can't say I get that one?

Reply to
Depresion

In article , depreso snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

So it looks like a certain brand of sports clothing sold as Chav heaven JJB.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

ok then, how do you get 100 chavs into a mondeo? paint three stripes on it

Reply to
jeremy

Always funny seeing a car with a big chuffing strip over the passenger side....

------------------------------------------------ "We are all individuals" "I'm not!"

Reply to
Carl Smith

could be wrong but..thre stripes...as in the addidas "three stripes"

perhaps..paint it burberry would have been better :o)

Reply to
Mason

It's tempting to list a tin of 'Burberry paint' on Ebay.

Reply to
Mark W

My van reg number ends in JJB - maybe I should try and flog it to a chav :-)

Peter

-- "Diamonds are what I really need - think I'll rob a store, escape the law, and live in Italy. Lately, my luck has been so bad, you know the roulette wheel, it's a crooked deal, I'm losing all I had."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Bindun.

My favourite was DeathBoy's (musical notgoffick type) "Chavalamp" burberry lava lamp image.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK-PB

See if you can sell it to the chairman.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

lava lamp image.

lol

i've always wondered if a chav know there a chav?

Reply to
Vamp

Stupid people tend to not know that they are stupid....