Re: local factors are muppets

Oh what a day todays been

Hello,

before attempting a bit of DIY you should really be competant enough to recognise the correct parts used on your car. If you're not able to do that it would be wise to take the car and leave it at a garage for them to do the work. then you would not be able to blame everyone else for probably asking for the wrong part and then not knowing how to recognse or fit parts. No wonder it made a terrible noise. For a beginner like yourself I would suggest a HAYNES manual as they will tell yu a bit about the car.

Reply to
news

I violently dislike you.

Reply to
DanTXD

Hello Brian,

For a start, I'd recommend a spell checker.

Also - a question. Whenever you start a sentence when talking to real people in the real world, do you start with "Hello," ??

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Hello,