Re: More Biker Happy Posts

went to the Unwanted MCC Bike show (again, as tvhis is one of my favourite

>annual shows) >and as per usual i took billions of photos >so if anyone is interested >Here they be >

I hope you won't mind but I have x-posted it to your more usual and appropriate ngs. It doesn't belong in here pete

Reply to
Sanni Abacha

(X-post stopped) sorry lads some troll googled and found i had posted here a few times so thought it funny to to misdirect my posts here (they Cant tell the difference between bikes and cars)(abuse report has been sent)

Yoda

Reply to
Yoda

The message from Sanni Abacha contains these words:

I know this sounds silly - but I took a while to realise where the engine had gone...

Guy King

Theres room for two, seems rude not to...

tuning for dummies
diy nitrous!

Burgerman

You seem to have misplaced a couple of groups. I've taken the liberty of kindly replacing them for you.

Reply to
LordyUK

There's some complete and utter tarts handbags on there.

Reply to
SteveH

You have commented on something I would have thought was not worth the time it took to write your message;-) Real tarts handbags for a tart I reckon. Hardly petrol head stuff is it;-) pete

Reply to
Sanni Abacha

Isnt there just ?

Reply to
Soidog

So disabled people who own trikes can't talk talk about it with other disabled people in uk.people.disability?

Or did I miss something that I would have seen in the widescreen version?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

"Sleeker GT Phwoar" > So disabled people who own trikes can't talk talk about it with other

it was a reply to a post put on uk people disability by myself (as i am a disabled trike rider) and some troll decided to spam it around uk.rec.cars group becuase he claimed it was off topic i have removed the crossposts probably best to ignore it

Yoda

Reply to
Yoda

Don't worry, I know Sanni Abachi, or Halfpint as he used to be known, from UK.Legal

He has thing about Widescreen TV being wrong, and programs being broadcast for Widescreen layouts lead to him being short-changed on his license fee, because he misses the bits on the side that don't fit onto his 4:3 screen.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar