Re: OT: Women. Don't listen to them

Microsoft natural keyboard any more

They're s**te anyway.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

I do begrudgingly admit that MS make some fine keyboards, though.

I have an Internet Pro keyboard - it's possibly the best keyboard I've used since the olde-worlde 'clicky' IBM keyboards.

Reply to
SteveH

Even the Internet Pro isn't that great although they're better. They just seem great because we the consumers have got used to really s**te keyboards by now.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

i love the microsoft keyboards and mice. they aint cheap mind! i just HATED the stupid natural keyboard. was a bastard to type on was totally un-natural which is kinda ironic

Reply to
Vamp

The mice are pretty good although I prefer to use Logitech mice. The keyboards aren't that great compared to the really good ones out there.

And they're cheap.

At least compared to the ones I've got to use[1].

[1] A few members of this here group probably bought cars for less money.
Reply to
Timo Geusch

MS Naturals are a Marmite option. I hated them, but I worked with a guy who was so much quicker with one. He was a proper touch typist with the proper finger spread. Which is unusal for a coder.

I rarely look at the keyboard, but I still don't touch type properly.

Reply to
Elder

Not the best key action in the world, admittedly, but I'm used to the layout and type a lot quicker on it than I do on a standard keyboard.

Reply to
Doki

Seconded, I prefer the Logitech kit as well.

Reply to
Iridium

I use the Dell keyboard work gave me and it's a good typer. Some handy shortcut buttons on it too and it works as a USB hub so I've got the mouse plugged into it. It's on a KVM switch between my laptop docking station and my PC.

Reply to
Abo