This is so wrong.

Can you imagine making your final journey in this

"I wouldn't be seen dead in it" From the front, it looked a bit puggish, but from the side it just looks wrong.

Reply to
Elder

s**te is the word your trying to find here i think

HTH

Reply to
Vamp

I was thinking Puggish as it Peugeot, the older ones just before the 405 era.

Reply to
Elder

Puggish or Peugeot is still another word (french actually) for s**te. think citroen comes under that too :)

sillyness and hate for french cars aside you are right in a way mind.

Reply to
Vamp

From the front it's an Austin Princess - pugs came after.

It's the back that's bad.

Mind you, if it's cheap .....

Reply to
David Lane

Nope - paint it with flowers - put a mate in the back. Drive down the road and have them sit up and wave!

David

Reply to
David Lane

Nothing, apparently.

Reply to
SteveH

Definate 505 look from the front.

Nasty though!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

None of the megamiles Peugeots or Citroens I've run have ever suffered from Nikasil problems...

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I don't think *any* Peugeot or Citroen has *ever* suffered from Nikasil problems..[1]

I'm still amazed Vamp has managed to /spell/ Citroen. [2]

[1] There's your cue, Adrian. [2] Ah, so that's why he drives a BMW..
Reply to
Pete M

Very. You can't even "goth" something like that up. Just noticed, the rear door looks like a Renault/Dacia

In think what really ruins the side profile is the downward sloping bonnet and and the upward curving window frame at the front. if the bonnet and window trim both sat roughly horizontal it would sort out the shape properly.

Reply to
Elder

About 10 years ago the brother bought a 1967 chevy chevelle hearse which was promptly painted bright yellow (with a roller) and a side exit exhaust put on. No pics of it :(

It was that style, RHD too which was nice.

Smelled funny inside, could've been the damp i suppose

Reply to
Chet

nice!

Reply to