Re: remixed a track

Evening everyone, I remixed a track for a laugh, the track aint released yet

> as its one of them acid pro demos, that the artist ask's people to remix it > so they can put it on there cd single, it will be in the charts though. > > Have a listen, as usual any comments, > >
its a bit cheesy, but i like the > 80's vibe > > Don't know if i'm allowed to post it on here, but I aint selling it or nowt, > its only fun > > 2mb btw only 3 mins long > >

cheese not my kinda shit but i remember the tune hehe

what you use to do it? my cuz uses something called sonar but it's a bitch to use if you ain got a music degree :)

Reply to
Vamp

Thats cool :) I like it, i like it a lot :D

-- Dan

Reply to
Dan405

haha cheers, im doing another at the moment, and I will submit it, some of the others are soo damn good though its very hard.

The program you need vamp is Sonic Foundry's Acid Pro and Sound Forge version 6.0 they are free to try for a year.

every month Sonic Foundry run compo's and allow you to download the whole track, all broken up into samples, then youjust remix it, simple really, cut and paste, piece of piss.

ronny

Reply to
Ron

they are free to try for a year.

Lol lies, its free to try for a month

Reply to
Ron

Makes you wonder why I bother...

Reply to
Dave Plowman

cracks.am is your freind.

Reply to
pi

Sonar is the most wonderful product on the planet. I've being doing the computer based recording thing with midi and audio for about 10 years now, and sonar does everything I could ever want. P.S. Don't have a music degree, but have been playing music to audiences for the last 25 years. I won't tell you what age I was when I started ;-)

Reply to
John Fitzgerald

Nearly 38, but well done to the man at the back with the abacus :-)

Reply to
John Fitzgerald

Nearly 38 is 37. Unless you meant to say "Nearly, 38..." :)

-- Chet

Chet