Happy Birthday to me

Sorry if this is OT ;)

23 today! Weehay :D

-- Chet

Chet

just another day closer to the grave :D

only kidding, happy birthday, now get that car done!!

Reply to
Glenn

Poor old bastard :)

Many happy returns etc etc

-- Dan

Reply to
Dan405

Happy Birthday Kiddo, nearly as old as me :D

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

Happy birthday mate, have a good one!

Reply to
Andy Connolly

Your older than I am LOL HA HA HA ;-)

Happy B-Day chap. Time for a payrise???

Matt

Reply to
**-**

Cheers lads, i was feelin old and i knew postin on this group would remind me just how young i am ;)

-- Chet

Chet

He's loaded ;)

-- Chet

Chet

I drove a turbo diesel HDi 406 monday...very nice car...wonder what sort of mpg they get ;)

-- Chet

Chet

Happy Birthday, only 2 more years to cheaper insurance;-)

Dave

Reply to
Funkyman

I have two jobs ;-) the 9-5 one pays for the house and the 'other' pays for the car ;-)

Reply to
**-**

Nah I prefer FHM ;-)

Reply to
**-**

Thats what EVERYONE has been sayin, then i mention me fully comp trade policy and they don't talk to me anymore ;)

-- Chet

Chet

lol

Dave