Re: the worst alfa i've seen so far!

and i DID have no taste, it was a learning curve! cavalier is dull and ugly...

...but I suspect it served you well, as have most of the 80s / early 90s Vauxhalls I've had over the years, did.

Oh... and yes... the 166 is as ugly as f*ck.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

So they're all ugly... it makes the 166 less ugly, eh?

Reply to
DervMan

Not at all, because the 166 isn't ugly to begin with! I was merely stating that the 166 is not ugly and its opposition is ugly. It's like comparing fillet steak and, er, pot noodle.

Reply to
Halmyre

That's the thing with beauty, though, isn't it? I feel that the Alfa Romeo designer had the right idea but made it out of proportion. A thing of beauty it is not...

Reply to
DervMan

That makes it less ugly. Like the one you grab for the snog and grope dance at the end of the very drunken night, compared to her mates she is miss world. Then you wake up with a "OH Shit, WTF did I do last night, and can I chew throgh my own arm" moment.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Reply to
DanTXD