Re: what is this?

>> > I remember a family friend in the US having a 262C.

Oh well, in that case it must be fate, you were born to be together...

Either that, or *boggle*

Might have been better next time, to just mention the area you saw one in?

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

sarf londun init

Reply to
dojj

"Hello there, I'm the owner of a prominent Volvo breakers / collector of rare s**te old Volvos... thanks for the directions"

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH